Concerned about your health? We offer you two options for either consulting a doctor and obtaining a medical opinion, or for any necessary medical examination. If you are uncertain about which of these options is the most suitable for you, you can directly send an e-mail detailing your problem to and we will guide you to the best option.
- To obtain a first medical opinion and personalized advice
- To be referred to specialists (gynecologist, dermatologist, etc.) and get recommendations
- To get a voucher for free HIV testing
Please note that during a consultation with our doctor, you will not be provided with:
- A prescription
- A medical examination
- A medical certificate
Consultations are free of charge.
Make an appointment
Appointments are made online with your student address.
As of March 1, 2022, consultations will take place, in person, on the 3 rd floor, with Dr. Farinelli:
The Primary Care Medicine Service of the Hospital of Geneva (HUG) offers specific consultations for students by general practitioners who are sensitive to the needs of young adults.
- Auscultation by a HUG doctor (complete clinical examination)
- Follow‑up for a chronic disease (diabetes, hypertension, etc.)
- Tests: blood, urine, X‑rays, etc.
- Medical certificate
Consultations are billed according to the TARMED rate. Fees are reimbursed according to your health insurance contract and once the deductible has been reached.
Appointments can be made online during the available time slots.
Consultations take place at the: