Health & Wellness
Do you feel demotivated and depressed? Is your anxiety interfering with your life, your sleep, your studies and your relationships? have you have experienced a traumatic event that has upset you?
Our psychologists will listen to you and provide you with support in complete confidentiality. After evaluating the situation with you, they will be able to propose immediate solutions or refer you to the service or therapists best able to respond to your needs.
Our psychologists are available to meet you for an appointment.
- Preventing or recovering from depression or overexertion
- Dealing with a romantic break‑up or loss
- Improving self‑esteem
- Learning to assert yourself
- Breaking out of addictive behavior (use of alcohol or other substances, sexuality)
- Leaving a situation of relational or sexual violence
- Better managing your stress
- Improving and managing your anxiety
- Coming out of a trauma
- Improving your relationship
How does a psychological follow‑up take place?
First, you will meet with a psychologist from the Health and Psychological Support Service and you will proceed to an evaluation of your situation. You will define your problem and list the reasons that lead you to a consultation. You will then decide whether or not to continue with a psycho‑therapeutic follow‑up.
Depending on the reasons for your consultation and your financial situation, we will offer you to:
- Refer you to external resources that allow for a follow‑up to meet your needs
- Consult one of our psychotherapists for a short, medium or long‑term psycho‑therapeutic follow‑up
As the number of places for psychotherapeutic follow‑up is limited, priority is given to:
- Students with financial difficulties
- Students who do not have a good insurance coverage
For the psychotherapeutic follow‑up:
- Sessions last approximately 50 minutes
- Appointments are offered from Monday to Friday between 9am and 8pm
- Appointments are made online with your student address (button at the bottom of the page)
- Sessions can be conducted in French, English or German
- The interviews take place at the:
Health and Psychology Service
4 rue De‑Candolle
Tel. +41 22 379 74 41 (reception)
To find the therapist who might be best suited for you, please consult our team of therapists.
All sessions are charged CHF 25 per session or CHF 50 for a couple session. If you have financial difficulties, you can submit a request for specific assistance to the Social and Financial Service.
In accordance with the regulations governing professional secrecy, the interviews proposed by the psychological service are strictly confidential. No information is transmitted without written authorization from the student, except in cases of emergency where the life of a person would be in danger.