The Platform participates in the Online Workshop Virtual Workshop on designing legal frameworks for transboundary water cooperation
The Platform celebrates the 10th anniversary of the resolution on the right to water adopted by the General Assembly of the United Nations
- New publication of Komlan Sangbana
- MOOC in « Droit international de l’eau douce » with subtitles in English
- The World Water Day in Times of Crisis
- Laurence Boisson de Chazournes intervenes in the Expert Seminar “Is it time for Universal Recognition of the Right to a Safe, Clean, Healthy and Sustainable Environment? ”
- Décès du Professeur Stéphane Doumbé-Billé
- 18th of February: Mara Tignino intervenes in the session “Partnerships for Peacebuilding and Sustaining Peace”
- 27th of September 2019: 10th anniversary of the Institute for Environmental Sciences
- 27th of September 2019: Webinar on Hydrogovernance in Afghanistan
- 19-21 September 2019: Conference "Citizenship and common goods"
- Water Conflicts. Analysis for Transformation
- Water Protection and Armed Conflicts in International Law
- Blue Ethics: Ethical Perspectives on Sustainable, Fair Water Resources Use and Management
- Data Innovations for Transboundary Freshwater Resources Management. Are Obligations Related to Information Exchange Still Needed ?