MAS in International and European Security
Master of Advanced Studies in International and European Security (MAS)
- Prepare participants for leadership roles in international security policy through knowledge, skills and networking
- Educate and exercise the capacity for critical intelligence
- Address the challenges created by the current evolution of security actors
- Devise concrete policies and collaborative solutions in response to global strategic challenges
Professional who will serve in the broad area of security policy and who will have to interact with international agencies involved in security-related policy planning, political and military decision-making and practical implementation in a range of complex and interlinked security situations.
4 modules: The Evolving Dimensions of Security Policy • 21st Century Security Challenges • Global Security • Issues and Concepts in International Security
- Prof. René SCHWOK, Global Studies Institute (GSI), University of Geneva,
- Ambassador Christian DUSSEY
- Dr Alessia BIAVA, University of Geneva
- Dr Siobhan MARTIN, GCSP
Participants who complete the program successfully will be awarded the Master of Advanced Studies in International and European Security (60 ECTS).
Candidates will be selected on the basis of an application, taking into account the following admission requirements:
- A university degree or equivalent
- At least two years of professional experience, ideally in a security policy-related field
- Good knowledge of English, the working language of the course
This programme was awarded accreditation by the Swiss Center of Accreditation and Quality Assurance in Higher Education (AAQ).
Deadline for application: 31 May 2017
For application and further information, please contact Ms. Siobhan Martin at the GCSP firstname.lastname@example.org; +41(0)22 730 96 35.
Tuition fee for the Master programme: 15,000 CHF