- is a board member of the Swiss Association of Medieval and Early Modern English Studies (SAMEMES) and acted as its founding president from 2007 to 2013. For more information, visit the Association’s website.
- was a Berrow Scholar at Lincoln College, Oxford, from 1994 to 1997. For information about the Berrow Scholarship and the Berrow Society, click here.
- is the convenor, with Guillemette Bolens, of the Geneva Doctoral Workshop in medieval and early modern English studies. See here.
- is one of the convenors of the Faculty's Groupe d'études sur les XVIe et XVIIe siècles, see: http://www.unige.ch/lettres/framo/Recherche/getude/gexvi.html.
- is a member of the Bodmer Lab.