PhD & Master Theses
- PhD Theses Under Development
- Steve Njoh Ekoume: Development of a small Cherenkov camera for UHE cosmic rays and CTA data analysis
- Cyril Alispach: Development of new analysis i
- Tessa Carver: Neutrino Point-like source searches with IceCube
- Competed PhD Thesis works
University of Wisconsin-Madison:
- Jon Dumm: Point-source searches with IceCube. 2011, UW-Madison.
- Mike Baker: Time dependent searches with IceCube. 2011, UW-Madison.
- Master Theses
The group offers the possibility of data analysis thesis with the camera of the small size telescope of CTA, called SST-1M. In particular a study of the gamma ray-emission from blazars (black holes in the cores of galaxies) and of supernova remnants is a very relevant topic at this time!