There are two sides to every story. Or three. Or…
There are lots of sides to every story.
Hansel and Gretel’s stepmother would agree. As would Captain Hook.
Not to mention the so-called “Big Bad” Wolf, who has been just howling for the opportunity to finally make his voice heard.
YOU might be one of the lucky few to be part of the studio audience for four exclusive TV interviews, during which we will finally have the opportunity to learn the truth about key events from history that have been misrepresented by the mainstream media for the past several centuries.
Prepare to be shocked at the juicy revelations that will be sure to shape our perception of key characters from fairy-tale lore for years to come.
Light refreshments will be served during the show, following traditional fairy-tale recipes.
- Participants in the English-Language theatre workshop
Stage direction and writing
- The whole play was collectively written by the group
- Claire Firmann
- Spectacle joué en anglais
- Entrée libre — chapeau à la sortie
022 379 7705
- vendredi 24 mai 2019 20:00–21:30Représentation
- Uni Mail | MS180 Bd du Pont-d'Arve 40 Genève