Registration to the Master of Science in Global Health
Informations concerning the Master in Global Health
You can visit the following page for more information :
The registration period: December 1st 2017 to February 28th 2018
Make sure you have all the required documents for the registration before sending in your application.
Please fill this form in one session.
INCOMPLETE CANDIDACIES CANNOT BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT
Important CommunicationsCandidates must register both with the Global Studies Institute by filling out the online form and with the University of Geneva Admissions office in the same process, in order to validate registration with both services.
The registration will only be taken into consideration if the student fills the registration conditions of the University of Geneva. Students will have to register with the university between 1 January 2018 and 28 February 2018. Please check specific conditions on: http://www.unige.ch/admissions/sinscrire/immatenglish/
Regarding the Master of Science in Global Health, students must be proficient in English. With the exception of students whose mother tongue is English or who have successfully followed at least one year of secondary or tertiary (University level) education in English, all applicants must satisfy one of the following requirements (minimal score):
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): Internet-test 100, Paper-test 600, Computer based test 250
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): 7.0
- Certificate of Proficiency in English of the University of Cambridge (CPE): A-B-C
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE): A-B
Documents for the registration :
- The Admissions form to the Master of Science in Global Health completed and signed
- A motivation letter
- University diplomas (Bachelor, Master, Licence, diplomas…)
- Curriculum Vitae
- A detailed official transcript of grades (University)
- 1 proof of a high level in English
- Two signed letters of recommendations from university professors* or signed professional letters of recommendations
- One recent passport portrait
* The students of the Bachelor program’s in International Relations (BARI) are exempted from providing the 2 reference letters from the University of Geneva teachers.
- For all questions pertaining to matriculation, please contact the admissions office directly
- Candidates who finish their studies after the indicated dates, fill their registration under reserve of completion of their qualifying diploma.
- Documents that weren’t written in French, German, Italian or English will be accompanied by an official translation.
- Candidates to more than one program, submit their candidacy to each one separately.
(Master in Global Health Student Counsellor)
Institut de Santé Globale de l’Université de Genève
Campus Biotech – Chemin des Mines 9
1202 Genève 20
- Reception by appointement